NEWS AND CURRENT AFFAIRS, POLITICAL MUSINGS, VIEWS AND OPINIONS




Sunday, September 4, 2016

Husband of one of the Victims Wants to Join the army to Fight Abusayaf

Husband of one of the Victims in Davao Bombing Wants to Join the army to Fight Abusayaf...

Interviewer:  When you knew there was an explosion what were thoughts at that time?

Husband of the Victim: I search all the hospitals but I didn't find her name so I went home and waited for news.

Interviewer: What is your message to the President?

Husband of the Victim: My message to our Mayor President Duterte, if he allowed it, Let me join in the Fight, So I can avenge to those animals Abusayaf. My problem I have 3 children.

Interviewer: What is your message to the Perpetrators behind?

Husband of the Victim: To those Son of a....I hope what happened to me you will also experience..So I can exact vengeance on you. I hope the President will punish them the Abusayaf. And those human rights that brought the madness.

To our dear President I hope you finish those Abusayaf. If you agree even without Salary I want to join the ARMY and fight for the country I am ready to give up my life!

- Edmond Arrellano Husband of a victim in Davao Bombing



No comments:

Post a Comment

Viral Posts